A True Champion Even When Things Get Cramped!
Agile and Compact
The Demag AC 160-5 is the most compact crane of its class: While other machines come in at a width of three meters or more, the AC 160-5 has a narrower width of 2.75 meters and a total length of 14.51 meters, making it also shorter than its classmates. In combination with its 5-axle steering system, independent rear axle steering, and dynamic launch control, these features enable the crane to get to areas where other cranes would simply get stuck.
- Engine: Scania DC13 (368kW) Euromot 4/Tier 4F
- Fuel Tank: 480l Diesel / 60 L Ad-Blue
- Transmission: ZF AS-Tronic with intergrated retarder (12F / 2 R)
- Airconditioning: Carrier and Superstructure
- Telescopic boom HA68: 12.4m - 68m
- HI Hook height indicator: Displaying and programmability of the hook height H1 by IC-1
- Hook blocks: (80-3-21-D-850) / (32-1-21-D-600) / (12-OV-E-350)
- HAV-HY 21m: 21m Double folding swing-jib
Item Number Demag AC160-5 Telescopic Crane Manufacturer Demag Model AC160-5
Size LxWxH (m) 14.51 x 2.75 x 3.95 Drive 10x6x10 Width (m) 2.75 Counterweight (kg) 32600 Headway height (m) 3.95 Weight (kg) +/- 60000 Height (m) 3.95 Jib length (m) 21 Loading (lifting) capacity (kg) 160000 Length (m) 14.51 Boom length (m) 68 Airco 1 Airco 1
(*Rates and technical specifications are subject to misprints and / or changes to the product range)