Compact and powerful
650 tonne lifting capacity
With a lifting capacity of 650 tonnes at a radius of twelve meters and a maximum load moment of 9,152 tonne-meters, the Demag CC 3800-1 is strong enough, for example, to erect wind turbines with a hub height of up to 117 meters without the need for a Superlift system. As a result, it is an especially cost-effective choice for a broad range of assignments.
- Boom: SH type with SH-head and 650t sheave assembly.
- Runner: 2.0 m / 54 ton for (for SH, SH/LH, SW).
- 2 x 11 sheave double hook (convertible into: 2 x 190 mton,
- 1 x 380 mton, 1 x 190 mton) ramshorn hook and shackle hole
- 54m tons 1-sheave single hook
- Undercarriage: Duo 1500 mm wide crawler shoes
- Automatic centralized lubrication
- Superlift Split Tray with quick coupling technology
- Counterweight: Upper: 205m ton / Lower Cental: 50m ton (Original Terex SL Counterweight available 285t) Terex IC-1: Electronic proportional valve pilot control integrated in stored-program control system incl. diagnostic system.
(See Pictures for all configurations)
Windkit Confugurations: SH+LF_1 / LH+LF_1 / LH+LF_3 / SSL+LF_1 / LSL+LF_2 / LSL+LF_3 / LSL_5 / LSL+LF_4
Industrial Configurations: SH_1 / LH_1 / SW_1 / SSL_1 / LSL_1 / LSL_2 / SWSL_1 & SFSL_1 / LVSL_1
Item Number Terex CC3800-1 Lattice Boom Crawler Crane Manufacturer Terex Model CC3800-1
Size LxWxH (m) 12.04 x 3.00 x 3.45 Drive Crawler Movable Jib Yes Width (m) 3.00 Counterweight (kg) 540000 Weight (kg) +/- 64200 Lift height (m) 192 Jib length (m) 96 Loading (lifting) capacity (kg) 650000 Length (m) 12.04 Boom length (m) 96 Airco 1
(*Rates and technical specifications are subject to misprints and / or changes to the product range)